When my Druid topped level 100, I started looking for a transmog set to him. At the same time, I was running Firelands, so he could get Tarecgosa, his second Legendary weapon, the first Val’anyr, from Ulduar.
After I got the staff, I opened my bags and saw that, from running Firelands for so many times, I had the whole rogue tier lookalike from there. Then I thought “Well, that has to be a thing, let’s go with it!”. The only modification I’ve made was the belt, I felt it too intrusive on my toon, so I used a Draenor (not that) rare drop.
Here’s the set:
- Head: Unwavering Stare
- Shoulders: Shoulderpads of the Forgotten Gate
- Chest: Breastplate of the Incendiary Soul
- Hands: Gloves of Dissolving Smoke
- Waist: Whitesea’s Waistwrap
- Legs: Cinderweb Leggings
- Ankles: Sandals of Leaping Coals
- Weapon: Distant Land