@Enoreth, Formerly Known as Philster, on his magnanimous free time, wanted to help the blog. And asked me to try something different for his Death Knight. He’s now wearing a blueish set, but came to his thought that he’d like one that was red, specially since he’d be sporting the red version of the Death Knights weapon Artifact in Legion. So he asked me to try and pull a set to him.
Here it is. First of all, with a beard like that, there’re really (almost) nothing you can use in your head that would be better than having that magnificent beard (nevermind the hair-tail). Also, this set has some really creepy and huge shoulders that don’t really look cool and a tucked, small dwarf. So, since we’re in Legion, I just removed them, and boy, how it looked nice! All hail the hide shoulders setting!!!
One last thing, the belt, the original belt of the set was so dull, then I went to Draenor PvP sets and got that beauty. Seriously, some of the best belts ever made are from Draenor PvP sets. Go get them now!
- Head: Nothing but beard and awesomeness.
- Shoulders: Hidden.
- Chest: Breastplate of the All-Consuming Maw
- Hands: Gauntlets of the All-Consuming Maw
- Waist: Wild Combatant’s Girdle of Prowess
- Legs: Greaves of the All-Consuming Maw
- Feet: Haunted Steel Warboots
- Weapon: Red original version of the Maw of the Damned.