I think I’ve done messed up with this one. Just when our fellow Queue comenter @LarGand made such a sweet request… He asked a transmog to his son-in-law that has a Worgen Death Knight, and is trying to get a blue plate set. His toon’s name is Lupustank.
I swear, the first thing I made when you said “blue set death knight” was the Saronite Battleplate. But a second after I realized that’s the gear that comes with the character boost. Then I started looking for many other blue sets in game, and, to be frank, not a single one got my attention.
Until I stumbled into the one you’re looking up there. It’s the Death Knight Set from the ICC dungeons (Forge of Souls, Pit of Saron and Halls of Reflection). It’s blue, yeah, but it’s got plenty of brown and red too. Despite that (or maybe just because that), I thougth it got a nice blending with the worgen’s dark fur. And what’s more important, it’s not a very difficult set to get at all! I hope your son-in-law likes it.
If not, just let me know and I’ll try better. The gear set list is below:
- Head: Hidden (most helmets, specially plate, look terrible on Worgens).
- Shoulders: Shoulderplates of Frozen Blood
- Chest: Icebound Bronze Cuirass
- Hands: Rusty Frozen Fingerguards
- Waist: Wild Combatant’s Girdle of Cruelty
- Legs: Legguards of the Frosty Depths
- Feet: Recovered Reliquary Boots
- Weapons: Tyrannical Gladiator’s Slicer (x2)