And here we go again! Miss @Alvilda the Alliterate, formerly Marian‘s second tailored transmog to my blog: A Female Draenei Shaman! Hmm…
And what can I say, folks, we’ve got a very interesting set here. Already using the utilities Legion’s Transmog Wardrobe will give us, Marian opted to hide the shoulderpads on this pretty Goat-Lady.
Also interesting of notice is that this is a very easy set to obtain, since most of its pieces come either from quests or created items. Without any more delays, let’s get to the item list:
- Head: Horns that match the hair style. I like it!
- Shoulders: Nothing! A caster won’t be burdened by those.
- Chest: Axeclaw Chestguard
- Hands: Axeclaw Gauntlets
- Waist :Jingling Fetishgirdle
- Legs: Osul Peak Kilt (make sure you do this quest, this piece is unique in the whole game!)
- Boots: A goat with boots? You’re kiddin’ me!
- Weapon: Arcanic of the High Sage
- Shield: Shardback Shield