Today we’ll be doing a couple of insertions from a fan of the blog, that as much as I have got inspired with the new Transmog Wardrobe feature comming in Legion, she also liked the idea, and once saw the blog going live, decided to pull her sleeves up and work for free.
Nonsense! Nothing’s for free! Here she is: @Alvilda the Alliterate, formerly Marian (you may have heard of her before right on this blog) with a very neat Artifact-matching priest set, which I like to call “You No Take Candle!”, as shown below:
- Head: Heroes’ Crown of Faith (unfortunately not really shown here in this snapshot).
- Shoulders: Shoulders of Foaming Fluids
- Chest: Musk Rose Robes
- Hands: Vicious Embersilk Gloves
- Waist: Belt of Embodied Terror
- Legs: She’s a strong faithful woman. She doesn’t need no leggings!
- Feet: Slippers of Fiery Retribution
- Weapon: The blue Chalice of Light version of Light’s Wrath.