Oh, @Razwick, from the Queue, she asked me to do her a Dwarf Warlock set using only Burning Crusade pieces, based on her own character, Renwynn.
I’m very fond of Warlocks who doesn’t really look like a Warlock, but without losing that… hmmm… “warlocky” aura. And this set does exactly this to me. Most of these are indeed from The Burning Crusade, but I just couldn’t find a nice pair of gloves and belt to match it. So I went to Pandaria.
Here’s the set list:
- Head: Mana-Etched Crown
- Shoulders: Gladiator’s Dreadweave Mantle
- Chest: Gladiator’s Felweave Raiment
- Hands: Prideful Gladiator’s Felweave Handguards
- Waist: Prideful Gladiator’s Cord of Accuracy
- Legs: Where you’re going, there’s no need for those!
- Feet: Astralaan Boots