Oh, Razwick, you and your love for your Draenei Warrior… And who am I to refuse such a nice request? The worst I can possibly do is forget you’ve made this request about a month ago or maybe even more!! I’m soooo sorry, but here you are: Your purple-non-recent-geared Warrior ready for battle!
All I can say is that this outfit was born from the idea to use the Master Builder’s Shirt, since you wanted purple, this is the coolest purple shirt in game (it’s the one I’m wearing on my Hunter main right now). And everything else just went perfectly well from there. The only piece of recent gear I used was the belt, that is just too good as a match not to use it, and it’s not really that hard to get.
Item list below, I hope you like it!
- Head: Hidden, she’s too sassy to hide that pretty face.
- Shoulders: Wailing Nightbane Pauldrons
- Chest: Enchanted Adamantite Breastplate
- Shirt: Master Builder’s Shirt
- Wrists: Nether Drake Wristguards
- Hands: Bogslayer Gauntlets
- Waist: Warmongering Combatant’s Girdle of Cruelty
- Legs: Enchanted Adamantite Leggings
- Feet: Enchanted Adamantite Boots
- Weapons: Dual-wielded Titan Gripped Armageddon, aw yeah!!!