Another request from a fellow Queue commenter, Gevah, went for the humble-bundle and asked for a paladin wearing a gear to match nothing but the fabulous Birchwood Maul! What a request, hehehe… well, here we go.
I wondered, since it’s kind of weird for a badass paladin like him to be using a wooden maul as a weapon, that he must probably not be “that” badass like I thought, so… I gave him a nice treatment with some colorful but “not that badass” gear. I think he looks just like he should look, don’t you?
Below, the item list:
- Head: Hidden, he’s goddamn Frank Zappa!
- Shoulders: Runic Plate Shoulders
- Chest: Soul Saver’s Chest Plate
- Shirt: Red Workman’s Shirt (he’s a workman indeed!)
- Hands: Gloves of the Redeemed Prophecy
- Waist: Slatesteel Girdle
- Legs: Runic Plate Leggings
- Feet: Icebane Treads
- Weapon: The one and all, Birchwood Maul!