Here we go, my friends, the Demon Hunter hype is on!!! Fellow Queue comenter Gwenifar, the Huntress (such a name!) has asked me to build a Blood Elf Demon Hunter that’d look like her avatar (you’ll have to get to the Queue to find how that is, or, look up in the image above) with the obvious Demon Hunter kool-aid erm… “changes”.
We have it all here, ladies and gentlemen: red tatoos, curvy horns, a robin-styled blindfold and fel-green eyes, all included in that redblondish-longeared-ubermodel body of the female Blood Elf.
The gear set is actually very simple, although not that simple to aquire, since some pieces are random drops from vanilla zones. This is the list:
- Head: Curvy Demon Horns, so hawt!
- Shoulders: Tribal-like Red Tatoos. Demon Hunter stock parts.
- Chest: Wolf Rider’s Padded Armor
- Hands: Bloodfeather Grips
- Waist: Snow Lily Belt
- Legs: Wolf Rider’s Leggings
- Feet: Wolf Rider’s Boots
- Weapons: Red Flamereaper versions of both Verus and Muramas.