Our fellow Queue comenter tkc882 (such a compelling name!) asked me for a long white haired male Night Elf Frost Mage, with pants, not robes, with a staff and a regal look.
I gotta admit this one took me a while until I got to this final version. Turns out I’m much better in building Arcane than Frost Mage sets, hehe… but in the end I think it’s well put out together. Also, I think the best part of this set is that it will make you go all over Azeroth and both Draenors to assemble it. It will be a heck of an adventure, but I hope you like it. Stay cool tkc!
- Head: Circlet of Arcane Might
- Shoulders: Windchanneller’s Mantle
- Back: Crazy Cenarion Cloak
- Chest: Mistscape Armor
- Shirt: White Swashbuckler’s Shirt
- Hands: Craggy Gloves of Grasping
- Waist: Cord of Swirling Light
- Legs: Night Watch Pantaloons
- Feet: Pedal-Pushing Sandals
- Weapon: Light Blue version of the Elite Magus Ebonchill.