Hello, welcome back to another episode of Transmog Queue, today I tried to match the gear of one of my favorite NPCs that are comming on WoW’s next expansion (AKA Legion): Emmarel Shadewarden, she will be one of the Hunter Champions in the Hunter’s Class Hall: The Trueshot Lodge.
Most of her gear is easily obtainable today, BUT, and when it come to matching NPC’s gear there’s always a “but”, she’s wearing some FILTHY LEATHER PANTS!!! And that, my friends, it’s totally non-acceptable in terms of transmogging Hunter gear. So I had to go and find a mail lookalike to them (hint: there isn’t one).
Beyond that, I made a couple of… how can I say… aesthetic changes, first, her weapon, was a very low res one, so I changed it to a better looking one, without losing its simplicity, also, I ignored that she wears a cape, since we’ve already learned that heroes shouldn’t wear capes.
Here’s her gear list:
- Head: She’s a wildbeast, and likes to keep her hair semi-loose like that.
- Shoulders: Bearzerker’s Spaulders
- Chest: Jungle Flayer’s Chestguard
- Back: NO CAPES!
- Hands: Trailseeker Gauntlets
- Waist: Wild Combatant’s Waistguard of Cruelty
- Legs: Veteran Leggings
- Feet: Trailseeker Greaves
- Weapon: Elune-Blessed Bow