‘Ello, pals, we’re back for some more transmog! Todays choice is a leather set for a Gnome Rogue. I find it very difficult to build transmog sets for Gnomes since they’re very small and some of the features of the set end up either disappearing or getting clipped by the other small parts.
This set has some really interesting ideas and it look very Rogue-like, not to mention that it fits perfectly on this feisty lady Gnome. I hope you all like it.
Below the item list:
- Head: Nuthin’ but that ‘come and get it’ cute face.
- Shoulders: Shoulderpads of the Infamous Knave
- Chest: Whale-Skin Breastplate
- Hands: Gloves of the Argent Fanatic
- Waist: Belt of Fierce Competition
- Legs: Leggings of Brazen Trespass
- Feet: Treads of Dismal Fortune
- Weapons: 2x Brainsplinter