Hello there again, fellow transmoggers! We’re here today to present my very own vision of a “Wildhammer Gryphon Rider”. I can very much see this bad-to-the-arse sturdy guy hopping from high cliffs to the top of his Gryphon and from there laying waste in form of lightning-powered attacks over his foes.
He needs to be swift and light, therefore, no shoulders to slow his swings and no helm to cloud his vision. And altough he’s wearing a scaly-mail outfit, most of the parts look like studded leather with punctual reinforcements. Not to mention his weapons, a master of the thunderbolt and lightning (very very frightning!) that will hammer you down from the skies before you can even say “Mama-mia, let-me go!”
Here’s the gear list:
- Head: Nothing between his eyes and his enemy.
- Shoulders: Klunky shoulderpads would only make him hit you weaker…
- Chest: Chestguard of the Siegemaker
- Hands: Grips of Rekindling
- Waist: Earthgrasp Girdle
- Legs: Legguards of the Stampede
- Feet: Railwalker’s Ratcheted Boots
- Weapons: Blue Stormbringer version of Doomhammer and his partner, the Fury of the Stonemother