Whooot!?!? Two posts in a single day?!?! Either there’s someone else updating this or the owner of the site is completely bored at work (hint hint).
This transmog’s request was made by our fellow Queue commenter RC to make her Warlock look like the Death incarnate. And since Eulaliaa also was also searching something non-Priesty for a Gnome Priest here’s a set that can fit both ideas.
I hope you both enjoy it.
- Head: Cowl of Malefic Repose
- Shoulders: Nothing. I usually dislike staff-wearing casters with big shoulderpads restricting their staffy moves. Can you imagine doing most of the movements with a staff with stiff-spiky pads in your shoulders? Not gonna work, pal.
- Chest: Robe of Everlasting Night
- Hands: Troll Handler Gloves
- Waist: Telubis’ Binding of Patience
- Legs: Nothing. One of the advantages of wearing a dress (/wink).
- Feet: Hazecover Boots
- Weapon: Purple base version of the Ulthalesh, the Deadwind Harvester Artifact.
PS.: If you’re a Priest, you’d obviously not be able to wear the Warlock Artifact, so I’d suggest going for the very death-like staff Malevolence.